Links

Monday, July 27, 2009

Tidbits

* I have a few things say, and I thought a tidbits would be nice.

* First to the love of my life, thank you for the last 500 days since you have come into my life. It was 500 days ago that I took you to that god awful movie and I'm still trying to make it up to you. LOL Here is to the next 500 days.

* Softball season will officially end the regular season tonight. We're still on the playoff bubble for tonight's double header, but we are playing with a skeleton crew and it may be rough.

* We now have 93 geocaches found. Seven more and we will reach that 100 milestone. I have to say that I have enjoyed each and every one of them, no matter how challenging.

* WVMountainfest is now behind us. Despite less than favorable weather it appeared to once again be very successful for the area.

* Michelle and I are thinking about buying some bulk beef this fall. We are just putting a feeler out to see if anyone else may be interested in joining in and buying some local beef.

* Why are weekends so short and the work week so long? I even had an extended weekend. (sigh)Hi Ho Hi Ho....

No comments: