Links

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day of some Firsts

I woke Michelle up early yesterday, it was the first Saturday where nothing was planned for a while and we decided to do a little bit of Geocaching.

Our first first of the day was Michelle's first trip to Apple Annies in Point Marion. Wouldn't you know there is a Geocache hidden there. I think she was impressed witht the delicious home cooked food. They were starting to bring their pies out as we were finishing up eating.

From there it was on on to Friendship Hill and me giving Albert Gallatin a little bit of advice on the art of reading a compass and geocaching. It was the first time either of us had been there and I have to say if you have never visited this historic site, take a few hours out and pay a visit.

From there it was on to Uniontown looking for caches and Michelle's first ever trip to the Uniontown Mall. It had been some time since I was last there, too many years to recall for me, but the last time I was there Value City was still located there.

We did pull into the parking lot of Sonic, a restaurant neither Michelle or I had ever been to and that we are getting two of in Morgantown. It's an old fashioned drive in with people on roller skates. I eagerly anticipate it coming to Morgantown.

After that is was back to Morgantown and both Mine and Michelle's first visit to Damon's for dinner.

No comments: