Links

Friday, July 24, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to. That time of the week when we cease our labors for the week and take a little needed time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again the dawn of yet another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!

Today is going to be a very short day for me, I'm going into the office a couple of hours and I'm done for the week. All my files are on the network and they are physically moving the servers starting last night.

No Free movies tonight on the Mon, but there is plenty to do. There is the 85th anniversary of the Metropolitan Theater tonight at the met. There is also Mountainfest running all weekend in the Morgantown area.

For me and Michelle, probably a few Geocaches and staying around home this weekend. It's our first open weekend in a while and we might just take advantage of it.

Have a great day.

No comments: