Links

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Getting there

Can I write a Big Ole Hairy Friday on a Thursday? This is my last day this week before a nice 4th of July weekend. I have a very time sensitive project that I have been working on the past 6 months that will be wrapping up pretty soon as we start to enter Hurricane Season. This will open up my work schedule for the Emergency Response and give me a little bit of a break. Staring at Tiny vectors all day and attributing them can wear your eyes out a little.

Michelle is talking about planning a trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo sometime soon. It will probably be a weekend, so if anyone else would be interested, Maybe in the next couple of weeks we can get a schedule together and see who would like to go. Ticket's are $12.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids. More details to follow if we pick a date and see who all would like to go.

It should be a very busy and eventful weekend coming up for us, so I would look for me to put up some more pictures over the next few days.

No comments: