Links

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Tidbits

* Alright Bill, you asked for them, here are the tidbits.

* It has been 496 days since Michelle and I had our first date. Next Monday will be 500 days and we're still together. I must have her fooled into really liking me.

* Nothing planned this weekend, but Michelle and I have two weddings we are planning on attending the next two weekends.

* Hayley has been working the past couple of weeks at McDonalds in Westover. Michelle and I are both extremely proud of her, she has worked a crazy schedule and is learning some valuable life lessons at 16.

* Kim and Michelle are going to have lunch together today, hopefully they don't chastise me too much.

* Morgantown will be invaded with Harley's this weekend, it's Mountainfest weekend here in Morgantown. I anticipate a little bit of T-R-O-U-B-L-E as Travis Tritt is the headlining Musical act for the weekend.

* One of the cats has been in heat this week and there has been a cat outside of the house for a couple days now just waiting for her to be let out. I wonder if any of the local Chinese Restaurants would like him? LOL

* Tomorrow will definitely be a short day for me at work, they are moving one of our servers that I connect to, so my license won't be available. Oh woah is me, what should I do (go home)...LOL

* A statement that I have lived my life by for years is "Adversity Builds Integrity". It is a saying I have always said, I feel that troubled times builds ones character. I actually googled the Phrase and it got TWO results. One of which was mine posting on the Scout message board. I modified the old statement "A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner" and started using this phrase years ago. Being that there were two results and I am one of them, I have to wonder if I am the originator of that Phrase.

* Have a Great Thursday.

No comments: