Links

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sherri's Visit

yesterday morning Michelle and I stopped over to visit Sherri while she was in. She looked great and was in great spirits and wanted me to put a little music on her MP3 player before she had to Charleston later yesterday evening.


She was going to stop over Saturday evening, but it was Michael's birthday and never got a chance to stop over. So Michelle and I took the opportunity to go over and visit for a little while before she had to return to Charleston.

I have her address if anyone would like to write her, I'm quite sure that she would appreciate any and all correspondence from anyone. I think Michelle and I will start to write her on a regular basis. That way we can keep up with what is going on in her life and maybe be able to give everyone updates from time to time. If anyone would like the address, feel free to contact me and I will get it to you for a small price....LOL

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's back to the grindstone we go.

No comments: