Links

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Over the Hump again

Yeah we're getting closer to that time we like to call the weekend again, but we're not quite there yet. It is however the middle of the week and over the hump day.


I know, this is no where near as exciting as a Big Ole Hairy Friday, but bite me. Sometimes content isn't the easiest thing to come up with.

I did get a brief chance to talk to Amy last night, I think it was the first time I had gotten a chance to talk to her since Christmas. I told her to bring Ralphie and Kaiden on down sometime.

Talked to Val too briefly as I started to make my rounds with a few phone calls.

Talked to jean briefly, a guy I work with was looking to buy a house next to her Brother Richards and we were trying to get a little bit of information on it.

Tonight courtesy of one Gerald Bell, Michelle and I will be going to the WVU v Depaul game at the WVU Coliseum. We'll be cheering the Mountaineer's on to victory number 21 on the season.

Enjoy your hump day.

No comments: