Links

Monday, March 23, 2009

All Good Things Come to an End

All good things do come to an end, WVU Men's Basketball season ended Friday afternoon, the students spring break which is now over with and an influx of students comes back into town and my long three day weekend is now officially over with.

Can't say it wasn't a great weekend, it was pretty good if you ask me. We actually grilled out last night with hamburgers, hot dogs and and home made french fries to wind the weekend down.

Today however, it is back to the grindstone and back to work for me. Back to sitting at my desk for a few days and answering a few questions to people making a heck of a lot more money than I do. Next Monday I'll have to return to Pittsburgh for another meeting, mainly so I can be the technical lead on a WebX with a few geologists around the country as we determine a final well grid ranking.

Hi Ho Hi Ho......

No comments: