Links

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day


This week is going pretty quick, we are already at the hump and ready go head back down the other side. I can say I think I am ready for another weekend already and my guess is Michelle is too.

The NCAA basketball tournament starts again tomorrow, but WVU is no longer in it and my bracket is already pretty much shot already. I'll pay attention to a few of the games, but I don't know how close.

The good thing is that Spring Football is finally under way. I'll be going to the spring game this year as I pretty much do every year. I'm ready to see not only starting QB Jarrett Brown, but backup Quarterback Coley White (Pat's brother). Should make for an interesting spring game.

Hopefully the Mountaineers will return a solid team and be able to return to a BCS Bowl this season. I think everything is in place to be successful, we'll have to wait and see how the season plays out though.

Have a good hump day.

No comments: