Links

Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th

Yes it is once again that time of the week when we cease the labors of the week and take a little time out to just sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is yet again the dawn of yet another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. This month, for the second straight month we have a Friday the 13th for those of you that may be a little bit superstitious.

First off, let me just say that beating the #2 ranked (twice #1 this season) ranked Pitt Panthers last night 74-60 was absolutely awesome. We beat the #2 team in the Country in the biggest College basketball stage in the Middle of Madison Square Garden. Pitt may STILL be a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament and we play in the semi finals tonight at 9:00. IT IS a great day to be a Mountaineer.

I am quite excited that Sherri Toth will be in town this weekend. I was working yesterday on a nationwide exercise emergency response and my phone rang. Much to my delight it was Sherri telling me she will be at home this weekend.

This is going to be a special weekend for me, Sunday it will be one year ago that I took Michelle out to see the horrible movie 10,000 BC. The movie stunk and I'll be enjoying my one year anniversary of my first date with my sweetheart. I'm not sure what we will do, but we have to do something. It's not too many times in my life that I have dated anyone for one year straight without an ounce of problems or turmoil. I'm a very lucky guy.

The WVU baseball team will be home for a series with Sienna the entire weekend. There will be games Friday at 3:00, Saturday at 1:00 and I think that that is a double header and Sunday at 1:00. It's calling for it to be in the 50's, it may be doable.

No comments: