Links

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A MiHALEY'S Food review...again



A little over a month ago Michelle and I visited MiHALEY'S and I wrote a BLOG Entry about our visit. We loved the Hot Sausage Hoagies and have ordered take out numerous times since then.

Last weekend we heard a recommendation from a completely unbiased source and out of the blue about them going out to Red Lobster and couldn't get into the door so they tried MiHALEY'S and thought it was better.

Well last night Michelle and I ventured over across the street and tried the Seafood Alfredo that we had heard so much about. I was impresses with the Hot Sausage, I thought I would give the pasta a try now,

Sat down and the owner got our drinks for us, kind of made us feel like we were getting the VIP treatment. I wonder if him being my cousin has anything to do with this? Anyways the Weedhawks were playing, it had been a while since we last saw them so that was an added bonus.

The food, well it once again even went beyond expectations. The shrimp were large, fresh and done perfectly. The delectable creamy Alfredo sauce was just proportioned right with the thick pasta noodles to give it the perfect taste and make it a more than enjoyable dining experience.

Both me and Michelle gave it two thumbs up, and even though I had high expectations going in, it not only met but exceeded them for our dining experience.

No comments: