Links

Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers it is once again that time of the week when we cease our labors for the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the dawn of yet another weekend.

This officially begins my last full weekend living at Brunswick Ct Apartments for me, as Michelle and I will start officially cohabitating starting next weekend, even though I think she has spent all but one weekend with me since the start of the summer (she went on vacation one weekend).

I can't say this has not been a memorable week as Myself, Michelle, Chad (Michelle's son), Trish and a few other friends have been nailed down with this stomach flu that is going around. If you have not had it yet, trust me you do not want it. I have lost a few pounds and my pants don't fit as tight though, so it's not all that bad...LOL

This weekend I'll be starting to get ready for the move next weekend, I'll start packing up all the unessential things (junk to most of you) and getting them ready to be transported to the Valley next weekend. We officially move in Sunday (the first) but Michelle is going over next Friday and starting to get things cleaned and ready to move in. I'm sure the majority of it will be completed Saturday evening, or at least I hope so, the Super Bowl is that Sunday afternoon. But that's all next weekend.

Have a great day.

No comments: