Links

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It's a lazy kind of a Sunday, the Pittsburgh Steelers enjoy the weekend off as they have a bye during the first round of the playoffs, so no Steeler game for us.

I missed a few phone calls last night, accidentally turned the ringer off and never caught it until this morning. The iPhone has a little button on the side that is not too hard to accidentally bump and turn the phone off.

A little heads up but I won't be playing, Chris O is trying to organize a winter paintball day at MVP Park at the end of the month. Michelle and I will be busy moving that weekend, but if anyone would be interested in playing let me know and I'll let everyone in on the details.

WOW, I almost repeated a tragedy of last year as I was typing this. All is well though.

Have a good day.

No comments: