Links

Friday, January 09, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Black Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week we look forward to, when we cease the labors of the week and take a little time out to sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again another Bog Ole Hairy Friday and the start of yet another weekend.

It's been a full week for me to say the least. Firs t couple of months I was at SAIC I had one job code to bill to, between last week and this week I know have six tasks to bill to. Two of which are fully funded at 100%. (too bad they don;t pay me twice my salary lol)

This weekend Michele and I are going to go and see the new Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino. We both saw the previews about a month ago and decided it was one of two movies we wanted to see. Marley and Me which we saw a couple weeks ago was the other.

For you Steeler fans, they Steelers play the Sand Diego Chargers Sunday at 4:00. I'll be watching.

Have a great Friday.



Is it Softball yet?

No comments: