Links

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tidbits

* I always get requests for tidbits, so maybe I should do another one.

* It has been 320 days now since Michelle and mines first date.

* 10,000 BC the movie we saw....still sucks.

* We're at three days and counting down until we officially move in together.

* Phil, the Rat from Punxatawney is starting to really agitate me. Have you looked outside?

* I really like Nestle Tollhouse cookies with Macadamia nuts in them. Had a couple last night (actually now as I am typing this last night(Figure that one out)).

* last year, My sister Kim made a total of 80 Blog posts in the month of January, this year she has a running grand total of one so far. I think I can safely say she will not reach January of '08's BLOG total.

* I think I am finally over that flu bug that I caught, it was a nasty one as many others had gotten it also. If you avoided it, consider yourself lucky.

* does anyone have any idea how hard it is to come up with content when you really haven't had the chance to speak to anyone recently.

* On the WVU football front, Bill Stewart and crew have arranged for one of the better recruiting classes I I have seen in Morgantown in a long time. A lot of very solid players and HS All-Americans.

* In case anyone missed it, Patrick White won the MVP of the Senior Bowl last week. Man am I going to miss having him behind center.

* Stay safe and stay warm, I'm sure the roads are horrible on your morning commute this morning.

No comments: