Links

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle


Today is a very special day in my sweethearts life, it is the day that she hit's that wonder and magical age of 40. Yes 40 years ago today my best friend, my companion and the woman who I will finally surrender my bachelorhood to was born.

We have both been putting in a lot of very long hours this week, but I know I am not working over today and will spend a little time with the love of my life.

I have been very blessed for first knowing her from years ago, secondly for going shopping at Wal-Mart last year and running into her, thirdly for her adding me as a friend in Myspace last spring and finally but most importantly, everything that has happened in my life ever since.

I love you sweetie and look forward to the day that we don't have to call each other just to say good morning or good night.

Happy Birthday sweetie.

No comments: