Links

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers it is once again that time of the week when we cease our labors for the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the dawn of yet another weekend.

I was at the new house yesterday morning for several hours while the cable guys were connecting the cable and internet. We had to make sure that it was on in time for this weekends HUGE superbowl. As nice as it is to know that we have the cable there now working, when Ed got home from work last night he found that his was not working now, so that is why I am writing this blog. Sucks to be him.....

This is going to be such a busy weekend for all of us. I think that Ed and I are going to take a few trips to the new house tonight with some boxes that we packed last weekend. I believe the majority of it will be done all day Saturday, I still have to get in and do some cleaning, but for the most part we are ready to move.

This is going to be an awesome weekend, friends, food and football. What else could a girl ask for? I hope everyone has a great day and an awesome weekend, I know that I am going to enjoy myself.

No comments: