Links

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a blaaah kind of day.


This is the weekend, the sun is supposed to be out and we are supposed to be out having fun and what do we get? A rainy day.

Michelle and I will be going to the Basketball game tonight. Chris gave me his tickets and we'll be going tonight. Nick called me yesterday afternoon and said he had also gotten some tickets and both he and Terri would also be attending tonight's game. This will be the first regular season game for the Men's team of the year. I'm kind of excited in seeing the new scoreboard operate with all its functionality tonight.

Not sure what is on the agenda for me and Michelle for the rest of the day before the game. Last night I took her to Panera's for dinner. Note to self, that is more of a lunch thing not a dinner thing. I think she still enjoyed herself though.

Have a great day.

No comments: