Links

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Over the Hump

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday, it's nice to have the election now behind us and we can stop listening to the campaigning for a couple years at least.

I had a great day at work yesterday, designed a 3D model that drew praise was the talk of a presentation this morning at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC. Worked over Monday night to complete the model and received some very positive feedback, one co worker even commented that this was the first time he had ever heard anything either good or bad.

I found out today, that next Tuesday is not a SAIC holiday, but I get it because I work at a client site and we use their holiday schedule. Woo Hoo!!!

I'll be attending my first Steelers game this Sunday. This is the game that was selected for us to attend for winning the KDKA Steelers Trivia Challenge this past fall (actually it was in June). I'll be on the field prior to the game with field passes, so this looks to be a memorable day for me and Michelle.

Have a great hump day!!!!

No comments: