Links

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Away at the function

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that we made it in safely and I am at the ISER Team Building retreat and having a good time.

We're being treated like royalty and it's a blast.

Funny story when I checked in however, they assigned me to a room and I went in. The room had double queen sized beds and one was taken. I saw some clothes sitting on the bed and grabbed the other bed. I looked back and saw a purse sitting on the the nightstand....Yeah, they double assigned that room and the other person (who I never met) was a female. They correted it and I have a huge deluxe suite with a double king sized bed and all the amenities one could wish or ask for.

Day two is tomorrow, I'll try to do another blog tomorrow evening.

No comments: