Links

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

It's that one time that we reach every four years, the one day when we as Americans decide WHO will be our nations leader(s) for the next four years.

My choice was made long ago, and has done nothing but grown stronger as I have watched attack after attack on him, his character, his faith and probably even what his favorite brand of Oreo is.

Barack Obama has my full support and has my vote for the 2008 Presidential Election. I have done my research and he is the better of the two candidates we have to choose from. This is NOT a slam against John McCain, I feel he too would make not only a good but a great President. I have full faith in both candidates, and feel the current bonehead has set up the next President who ever it may be to be a historically good one.

I feel after listening to the debates, watching this campaign quite closely for about 18 months and doing a good bit of extensive research on each candidate, that Barack Obama is the man best suited to run our country.

Where ever you are, make sure you do your patriotic duty and vote. If you are not registered, ask yourself why you have surrendered the biggest voice you have and register for the next election.

No comments: