Links

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life's Simple Pleasures.

OK, I get amused by the simplest of things sometimes. At home I had a cheap little Emerson AM/FM Weather band radio sitting on top of my computer that I used to listen to while I was working for infotech.

I would spend my mornings listening to Eric and Kevin and then Hoppy at 10:00. Life was good, but the weather band on that radio never worked. I tried tuning it several times but to no avail.

Well last night I bought another one to take to work with me and listen to at my desk. So I can have a little live entertainment to keep me busy. I bought a newer version of that old Emerson I had on my computer.

When I got home I simply tested it out to make sure it worked and what do you know, the weather band was working. WOW was I excited, I switched radios and keeping the one with the weather band working at home and will be taking my old one to work with me. =)

I am amused by the simplest of things.

No comments: