Links

Friday, October 03, 2008

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday

yes, it is once again that time of the week when we take a break and cease the labors of the week and take time out and enjoy the fruits of our labors for a couple of days, it is the dawn of yet another weekend!!!

Well tonight Michelle and I are going to venture over to the new University High School and watch the Hawks put it on whoever they are playing. This will be the second game, (mine and Michelle's first) in the new stadium. I'm a little curious and really want to see the new venue.

I think Marshall has offered Michelle a couple more tickets to this weekends WVU football home game against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. We went together last week, so this will be the second straight week that we have been given the opportunity for tickets. Michelle has a great boss =)

No more jury duty this week and don't have to call in again until Monday night. Four and 1/5 weeks down and only had to go in one day. There was even a plea bargain on that day, and next week will be the end of my term on jury duty.

I stopped in yesterday after work to say hello to Terri, but she was up at Amy's spending time with her new Grandson.

Hope everyone has had a great week and ready for a weekend, I know I am.

No comments: