Links

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Feeling much better today

I have been down since Saturday night when something hit me all of a sudden, and I can't emphasize all of a sudden enough to make anyone but Michelle understand. I walked out the door and took about 5 steps and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Sunday I basically slept all day as Michelle was a real trooper and tried to take care of me. It's a great feeling to know that you are that loved and someone will stick by your side, but she has also paid the price. She went home from work yesterday afternoon and has been sick since. She's off today (as am I) recovering, all you need is a lot of rest and a short and quick path to the restroom.

I am feeling pretty good today and should return to work tomorrow in what is my final week (except for next Monday) at IMC. I'll be wrapping things up and making the transition from one company to another company over the next week.

Good news, My Jury Duty is now officially over with. Since this is our last week and there is nothing scheduled this week, the judge has dismissed the entire jury our commitment is considered fulfilled.

Just going to relax today and watch a movie or two and surf the internet. I'm going to let Michelle sleep for a while (she's at her home), rest and time is the cure to this nasty flu bug.

No comments: