Links

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning my faithful readers. I hope your Friday was good and pleasurable, if you were not recovering from the night before.

I see both the great Morgantown High Mohigans and the satan worshipping evil UHS Hawks both pitched respective shutouts last night setting up a monstrous battle that will take place this coming Friday night. However I will be with Michelle handing out candy at East Gate.

Speaking of handing out candy on Halloween, East Gate by my calculations, this spatial location has the best CPM (Candy Per Minute) ration in he Morgantown area. Last year we had an estimated 350 Trick or Treaters (roughly one every 20 seconds for two hours). Two years ago we had an estimated 400 Trick or Treaters or roughly about one every 209 seconds again, but a little more dense. Three years ago we also had roughly 400 of the little ghosts and goblins stop by. This weekend looks to once again be promising.

Have a great day, I'm going to try to.

No comments: