Links

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Back to the grindstone

After a four day flu filled weekend from work, it will be back to work for me tomorrow so I can finally finish up a few things and get ready to move on to my next challenge at a new company.

I'm sorry, I have been a little out of the mix and slightly incoherent over the past few days, Michelle was also smitten by the flu bug and was talking about returning to work a few hours last night or today.

A special thanks to her son Chad for helping me out by picking her up Sunday Night and helping her out by taking Haley to school yesterday.

There is some bad news to report, condolences go out to Rich (Snider), he has lost his father. They are are flying the body back for a viewing and burial in Morgantown on Friday. The viewing will be late Friday morning with the burial Friday afternoon. My heartfelt sympathies go out to Rich, Rick and Mark.

No comments: