Links

Friday, October 24, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week when we cease the labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again the dawn of yet another weekend.

How about that game last night. West Virginia and Auburn both finished in the Top 10 last year and both were pre-season top 10 and WVU fell behind early 17-3, but managed a 34-17 win. It was a GREAT night to be a Mountaineer.

Not too much scheduled for Michelle and myself this weekend, I think we are going to take it easy and have a relaxing weekend rather than running around everywhere. Never know, maybe a local geocache or two might be in the plans sometime this weekend.

Last night Gary called me, I advised him to install Utorrent to find what he was looking for. Torrents are a great way to find what you are looking for, especially with sites like Torrent Reactor and Torrents out there.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: