Links

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Better come up with some content

Would you believe that I got crap from my blog yesterday from Michelle. She said it was a cheap way to get a blog, but understood well enough that I had a case of writers block. So I better do a heck of a lot better today than I did yesterday.

Speaking of Yesterday, Michelle and I enjoyed a free dinner courtesy of Chic-Fil-A. We went there for lunch Saturday and got a survey questionnaire, if we called the number we would be given an access code. If we would bring that questionnaire back and our receipt from Saturday, we would get everything on the receipt for free. We did and were treated to a couple free dinners from Chic-Fil-A. A heck of deal if you ask me.

Sitting at dinner Michelle and I realized we had a mutual friend and a current and ex co-worker that we both know. Hayley is friends with a Melanie form the NRAC's daughter and a worker from SAIC's daughter is also friends with her. Small world.

I am getting a nice self taught education on KML's. It's some pretty complex code at times with multiple variables, but it is all making perfect sense to me now. Not that I will ever have to write the code (we export the code), but I can look at the code and edit it to where we may want it that may be beyond the capabilities of the software we use. I'm really enjoying this, it's challenging and rewarding.

We're on the downhill side to the weekend now.

No comments: