Links

Monday, July 30, 2007

Three month check up today

Later today I will have my three month DR's checkup so I can renew my prescriptions and get my results from my tests that I went in for last week. I'm feeling pretty good about the upcoming results.

I tried to stop by the Daily Kneads yesterday to buy one last loaf of bread, however they had sold out of everything and were out of supplies and were not even making pizzas yesterday. I have my fingers crossed that someone will come in and purchase the buisness and get it back up and running, but there is nothing along those lines that has any solid commitments yet.

Mountainfewst appeared to have roughly 50,000 people visit Morgantown this weekend. Morgantown is starting to demonstrate on a yearly basis that there is life in Morgantown outside of the regular school year.

Enjoy your monday

No comments: