Links

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Daily Kneads is closing.

One of my favorite places in Morgantown to eat has to be the Daily Kneads and their spectacular assortment of made fresh daily breads will be closing both stores at then end of the month. . I can't think of any words to even start to do the quality of this brick oven made bread justice.

On my Myspace page in which they are a friend, they posted the following bulletin:


The Daily Kneads is Closing


Our hearts are breaking as we make this announcement. Due largely to skyrocketing overhead expenses, The Daily Kneads Bakery and The Daily Kneads Too Coffeeshop will both be closing at the end of this month.

So, stock up on bread while you can and don't forget to use up your bread cards!

-The Daily Kneads



As I am writing this blog, I am chowing down on a scrumptious piece of black olive pesto bread that I just brought home from the daily kneads.

Morgantown loses a great place, one that will always be remembered like Chico Dairy or Cappalanttis.

No comments: