Links

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday Amy, Josie and myself decided to travel to the great Metropolitan area of Core , West Virginia to meet both Kim and Pam.

The evening started off with a nice little trip to Josie's favorite restaurant CiCi's Pizza for dinner before heading to Core to embark on some more introductions.

We started off by stopping off to meet Kim, Robert, Brittany and Roki. We had a nice little talk and sat on the back poarch for a while watching the ducks. Of course Kim had to tell a few stories about me where I had to plead the fifth so I didn't incriminate myself from acts of stupidty. If I plead the fifth I won't have to deny anything. Ironically there was another connection that we have, it seems Robert and Kim's best friend Ron is Amy's cousin. I brought in the new year with her Aunt and Uncle and didn't even know it at the time.

After that we left and stopped by so I could introduce my girls to Pam, George, Calvin and that HUGE puppy that they have named Spike. If you have never seen Spike, he is a very large and lovable Saint Bernard. Josie was a little timid initially with Roki, but it didn't exist with Spike. George came up with the conspiracy theory that I have been stalking Amy, even 11 years before she was born.

After leaving there we stopped by Amy's grandparents to pick up Josie's cheese sticks that she had left there. Then when returned to Amy's we went to her neighbor's (also named Amy) and I returned a favor when she helped me putting the grill together and helped her bring in a computer desk and hooked up her computer.

After this my girls walked me to my car and I went home for a good nights sleep.

Tonight we are thinking about putting the new grill to work.

Life is good.

No comments: