Links

Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekends are too short

Wow, it seems like yesterday was Friday evening and I was on rails to trails enjoying the start of the weekend. I think I must have blinked because it's Monday again. I can't complain, I had a great weekend despite some faulty weather forecasts.

Yesterday Amy, Josie and I started the day off with a visit to a friend of hers from college. They were in from Delawre and staying with some family. I think we may be planning a weekend trip to Delaware sometime in the future to return the visit.

Later we stopped at her Brother's and we all made it up to her parents house for a cookout. Her two brothers and their wives were there, however her sister who I met Saturday was home with a touch of the flu. It's not hard to see that they are a very loving close knit family.

I have a softball double header this evening, hopefully we can find our defense tonight and turn around a bad start to the season and come out with a pair of wins.

My hip has been feeling strange over the past week, I'm thinking about scheduling a Dr's appointment and have Dr. Feathers have a look at it. It's a muscular pain on my right hip, but it has lingered for the past week and at times is quite intense and painful, like a severe burning pain. Once I'm up and moving it's fine and doesn't inhibit my mobility, but after I have been sitting for a while it's quite painful.

As a reminder to anyone who is wanting to play paintball, we are playing two weeks from yesterday on the 20th. It's the Sunday between Mother's Day and Memorial day weekends.

No comments: