Links

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Visit to Sarris's

Last night the girls and I made a trip to Cannonsburg PA and a trip to the Sarris Chocolate factory. Amy's family has been there numerous times, but I had never taken a trip to the factory before. This was my first time in making the tract to the factory.

Amy really likes the chocolate covered espresso beans (yuck) and the main factory is the only place that you can get them. So, I thought it would be nice to take a nice little trip up to get her some.

Josie, well she was like a...yeah, a kid in a candy store. I think she really liked it even after she fell a sleep on the trip up. She was a little hard to wake up, until she realized where we were.

We made it an early night as I left to get some rest so that we can play paintball today.

No comments: