Links

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to work

Well my nice relaxing five day weekend is finally over with and it was that dreaded back to work day that no one ever looks forward to. I was not the least bit surprised to sign into wok and find a decent amount of work waiting on me.

Honestly, I am one of those types of people who would rather be busy than sitting around bored. I would rather be backed into the corner and under the gun than having trouble deciding how to waste time until the day passes.

My long weekend was no where near as event filled as my Fourth of July holiday weekend, but it was a nice one. I managed to go to Nick and Terri's to watch WVU spank Moo Tech on Saturday, drafted a fantasy football team and went to a Morgantown High football game. It was a rainy and wet weekend so that kind of limited my options on things I planned on doing.

Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler.-- Albert Einstein

No comments: