Links

Monday, September 11, 2006

What in the heck is going on?

Do you believe this, this is my third Blog entry for today and I think I have set some kind of a new personal record for posts in one single day.

Made a change to my sidebar menu (that's that stuff on the right), I added a couple live feeds to both my and Kim's podcast pages. I have been trying some new software out and wanted to see how it presented itself when published. I like the ease in editing tools, but I have to question the sound quality of my Third Podcast. It sounds a little low on volume, but maybe I just need to do a little more experimentation to it.

I'm really wanting to get this thing set up before Moke takes off and leaves for Basic Training. Angela bought him an iPod for his birthday last month. Maybe he will have the ability to download a few shows while he is gone and we will be able to send him a few messages from home if this is at all possible.

We'll see and hopefully I can get this fine tuned before he leaves and we can give him a little taste of home.

No comments: