Links

Friday, September 08, 2006

Tidbits

* It's Friday, that means the weekend is about ready to start and a time to relax and have some fun.

* Yesterday, Jean called me and told me that Amy was in a car wreck by the nickels bread store four way stop. She said Amy was fine, but that her car was totaled. You can read about her own first hand account on her MySpace BLOG

* Moke went once again yesterday to Pittsburgh to weigh in for the National Guards. He made weight this time and will leave on September 20th for basic training. Not sure where they are going to ship him to, but I will try to get details later on where he is being shipped to for Basic Training.

* Ironically Moke has also got a job with Teletech and is scheduled to start his training on Monday, he should be able to go through his training and then go to basic training if he wants and have his job waiting on him when he gets back.

* Morgantown High School will play football tonight against Fairmont Sr at 7:30 this evening. Of course I will have to force myself to go watch another football game this season.

* Last night, The Pittsburgh Steelers opened the NFL season with a 28-17 opening game win against the Miami Dolphins. I wasn't going to watch the whole game, but one thing led to another and I watched the whole game. I love my Steelers.

* WVU will play tomorrow against Eastern Washington. The game is not on TV, but should be a blow out. I watched Eastern Washington play last week and I have a funny feeling our backups are going to get a good bit of work for this game.

* Congrats go out to my sister Kim for getting her First Podcast set up and published. I updated my podcasts also, so I will probably be adding another sidebar menu for these items.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mokey is leaving the 20th to pittsburg then for the day and on the 21st he will be leaving to go to misiouri i think thats how you spell it for about 2 1/2 weeks i think then he will be shipped to mississippi for the rest of his training he will be home for a week on christmas then he goes back to finish his training he will be finished in january

Anonymous said...

This is Amy. Thank you for bloggin about the wreck. I am just in a little pain.. My neck is stiff. I had to go to the hospital Friday night and they made me get a couple different X-Rays and some Catscans. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a checkup.