Links

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Maybe the more appropriate title for this blog should be "Every Boy needs a Dog". This boy growing up was no different, and this was my companion Rocky. I had had dogs that I was attached to previously like Dad and Jean's dog Mitzi, but Rocky was MY first dog.

Rocky was my buddy and was a very friendly dog, he would always get excited when someone he knew would show up, always happy to great someone. I had begged Grandma Hall and begged her for a dog, and she finally gave in and this was my dog.

We went to the city pound to get a dog and he and I instantly connected, I knew this was going to be my dog.

Rocky was with me through some tough times in my life, I got him not too long after Grandpa Hall passed away and he was there with me when Grandma Hall passed away and I entered into a new life.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: