Links

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Heart Felt Thank You

Yesterday was just one of those days, I had a busy day at work scheduled and received a call yesterday morning that they were rushing Michelle to the hospital by Ambulance.

We still do not know what is wrong with her, they are going to be doing a series of tests today to try to pinpoint exactly what was wrong.

There were a lot of people to inform between her family, my family and close friends. Facebook became a very useful tool to be able to communicate what was going on with updates being able to reach as many people who should needed to know as possible.

The response we got from her family, my family, and our friends was overwhelming and amazing. I had to come home to get my phone charger because I was answering so many phone calls.

I would like to thank everyone for their concern, their prayers, their offerings of anything and everything to us. It was quite heartwarming to know that she has so many friends and family that were concerned about her well being.

From both me and Michelle, once again thank you to all.

No comments: