Links

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Deep Creek

We had a great day yesterday at Deep Creek Lake. We started out by doing two easy Geocaches on our way to Deep Creek. Both were simple and located at overlooks on the way to Deep Creek, so they were nice relaxing ones that allowed Hayley to get a couple scenic pictures on our way there.

We packed up a cooler and fired up the BBQ grill and enjoyed mid 90 degree weather at the lake. The water was cold at first, but it was a nice counteraction to the heat. I think all of us got a little bit, me moreso, of sunburn. My shoulders and back are burnt, but I'll take the sacrifice.

Today I am getting ready to start my normal routine, but I'm going in to work a few hours this afternoon. We're moving the office this week and will be off Wed and Thursday and I figure Friday is basically going to be a throw away day as we will probably be organizing and putting our stuff back together.

Have a great Sunday, get out and enjoy the weather, mid 90's again today and tomorrow.

No comments: