Links

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back to above .500

Our softball team which had dropped two straight games has pulled the record back to above .500 at 3-2. We won both games over the past couple of days when we returned a couple of older players. Dan has come back from double elbow surgery and is back to form of a few years ago and Casey has found a job in Morgantown and will be moving back home, but was here for the two games.

For me however, I told Michelle before the game started that I felt like I was throwing a shotput when I threw the ball and I was swinging a 10 pound bat. Everything was the exact opposite the night before, but I knew prior to the game this was not going to be my day.

However it is a team game and the team won which is the main thing. We'll return to action next Monday at 6:00.

No comments: