Links

Friday, November 24, 2006

My Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a pretty good Thanksgiving overall. I started the day out with an early dinner at Val's, her first one she has done, and I have to say she can cook for this fat man anytime. She did a great job with the food, I was very pleasantly surprised everything was top notch.

After leaving Val's, I got a phone call from Moke (see previous post) and got a nice chance to talk to him for a while. He had a few hours off yesterday and wanted to make the most of them.

After leaving Val's, I stopped at home to take a little rest before heading out to Kim's to see Kim, Brittany, Robert and of course to spend a little time with my buddy Roki. I got a chance to try out their new dart board and fell in love with it. It was the best dart board I think I have ever played on. I also had a nice little time teaching them how to play Crickett.

It was a very good day for me over all. Of course I did manaage to take my camera with me and have already placed the images on my new image site in an album called Thanksgiving 2006 for everyone to be able to see and share. As you can tell I am starting to populate the new picture site. It may initially look the same but it's broken down a little more specifically, the viewer has the option of setting their own theme and the pictures can be sent to shutterfly to purchase prints if you wanted to. I have no association with shutterfly, it is only a quick and easy option for anyone who would want to order any prints.

There was a nice little surprise yesterday. Terri tried calling me a little after 6:00 when I was already at Kim's (no signal for my phone) to wish Kim a Happy Thanksgiving. She didn't have Kim's phone number so she tried calling my phone. Slowly but surely.

Hope you don't get trampled on today shopping.

No comments: