Links

Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday

It's Monday and the start of yet another work week. Today is the typical day for me lately, solve the problems that even the developers of the software are having problems solving, completely bog down all of a $30,000 computers resources and be waiting with other processes for it to run and this was by the time I ate breakfast this morning.

Kim returned to work today after a short leave of absence. She has been off the past two and a half weeks with complications from her surgery last year. She finally made it back to the office today.

I spoke with Val over the weekend and she said she has sent a hello e-mail to Kamey, Daniel's Wife, and they have had a little correspondence between the two of them in the past week or so.

I'm still feeling a little under the weather, this thing seems to keep wanting to hang on and hang on. I really don't feel so bad that I can't do anything, but it's a flu bug that I can't really seem to shake.

Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun.--Colleen C. Barrett

No comments: