Links

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Poker Night at the SanJulians Part 4

Well, tonight was the fourth Installment of Poker Night at the SanJulians. I went into the game with much confidence, I told everyone I had purchased my shirt from a Tibetan Monk and that it was hand woven by the dahlia Lama himself. He didn't bring me much luck, because out of ten players, I tied for eighth place. Kirby won his second of the three tournaments that I have been to. My game turned when I forced Ron to go all in and I had three kings with an Ace kicker. He had a Full House and that put me into a corner I couldn't play my way out of.

It was a great evening and I want to thank Robert and Kim for being such great hosts. I'm ready for Poker Night at the SanJulians part 6 and already have my seat reserved.

A few Random pictures and a video of the final hand, enjoy.












2 comments:

Kim said...

What happened to #5?

George Hall said...

Number 5 hasn't been played yet, but that will be the one I win.