Links

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic is of a very lovely young lady that I am proud to call my daughter. This pic was taken a few months ago when she got her new set of glasses. She loves them. Such an amazing young lady. 

With that said I learned yesterday that this amazing young lady as I refer to her, is getting her life's dream back on track. She has always wanted to be a Marine Biologist, ever since I first met her. It was a dream that got a little sidetracked by youth and the Rocky Horror Picture Show so to speak..lol I learned yesterday that she will be going back to school, entering Waynesburg University, and plans on studying, you guessed it Marine Biology. It's a three-year program then she would transfer down to Florida where her Mother and Father in Law live to finish up her final year. 

Make your own memories today. 


No comments: