Links

Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday

All good things must end, and yes, that includes those super-productive things that we call weekends. Now it is time to take the collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life and get back to doing what we all do to make this a better rock to live on.

I have to continue onboarding, this time with the client Parsons rather than with my employer LanceSoft this week. Everything for LanceSoft should be good to go, now I have to find out what I need to do with Parsons. I was initially going to have to travel to Utah to pick up my equipment, but now they are either going to mail it to me or they have an office in Herndon Virginia as well as Richmond. Herndon is close to Dulles, so it can be out and back the same day basically. I'm supposed to start next Monday. I have my peripherals set up how I like them, now it's just getting the computer.

I have to find some time this week to fly my damn drone which I still have not done. I'm such a slacker and I think I am just going to go out on West Run and fly it. That and AI may need to cut grass sometime this week. 

Other than that, not much is going on this week. I may kick back and try to enjoy the last of my time off before I enter back into the working world. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: