Links

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are up discussing some of the day's events and what is going on. He's wanting to have a discussion about whether it is better to play pool or darts. He's a pool kind of bird, but back in the day I was a dart thrower. 

Michelle was teasing me on Thursday along with some of her friends trying to trick me into buying her a hammock. I went yesterday and grabbed her the one she said she wanted and brought it home and assembled it. 

I also got my Laptop yesterday to do the work I am contracted to do. I got it all set up with my display monitors and now I am all set up and ready to go for Tuesday. Now it's fighting with permissions and getting access to all the software that I need, but I'll be doing that when I can bill them for my time not when everyone is getting ready for a holiday weekend. 

Erica Graduates today, I guess their commencement is this morning at Morgantown High, not sure if we will be attending Commencement as that's going to be a headache especially when it comes to finding parking in the area. Might not be too bad with the students gone, but it's still going to be a challenge to get parked. There is a Graduation Party for her tomorrow up at Amy's where we are all going to congregate and have a good time.

Have yourselves a great day, it's going to be one where I grab a few pictures. Hope to see everyone this afternoon. 


No comments: