Links

Thursday, March 09, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Let's go really old school with this picture, any guesses on how old it is? I don't know for sure, but the little bit with the hat in the center of the picture is my Grandpa Hall and he was born in 1893. The man with a little girl on his lap was my Great Grandfather Robert Lee Hall. So if I would have to guess, I'm going to guess that this picture was taken somewhere around the year 1900. 

This may arguably be the oldest picture that I have in my possession. I don't think I have any that are older than this as photography 120+ years ago was not as simple as it is today. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: