Links

Monday, March 20, 2023

First Day of Spring

Today starts the time of my absolute favorite season on the year. Some people love Winter, some love Fall and others love Summer,  for me, it is Spring as the season that I love more than any other. 

It's a time when the birds return from their trip to the south during the winter, a time when flowers and trees start to bud and radiate the landscape with a beautiful array of colors throughout the whole spectrum. When the new fresh spring smells radiate through the air and tickle your nostrils with very soothing smells. It is by far my favorite season of the year and when I am at my happiest. Goodbye Winter, even though it was a very mild winter this year and hello Spring. 

Looking at my week ahead I am still working 12-hour days this week as we try to wind this project up and turn over the first-of-its-kind fully operational system that works. I can see down the road me getting contract work because I was involved with this project. 

This could be an eventful week in our country, not going to give my opinion publicly other than to say let the legal process play out. I have my feelings on the situation as does everyone else. but a word to the wise for anyone who may be emotionally attached with this situation and are on social media. Be careful of what you put out on the internet. I'm quite positive the NSA will be monitoring and looking for red flags. Just a little bit of advice. 

Have yourselves a great day, and make it special. 

Hi ho hi ho
 

No comments: