Links

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Morning

Here Kiwi and I sit in deep conversation about this whole daylight savings time. I tell him I prefer these hours and would love to make it permanent as it gives you more daylight hours in the evening, but he insists that he is an early bird and enjoys more daylight hours in the early morning. 

Anyways, make sure you set all your clocks that do not do it automatically (I still have a couple) ahead one hour if you have not already done so. If you haven't or don't and you need to be someplace, you might be a little bit late in getting there. 

Typical Sunday for Michelle and I, other than it being a shorter weekend, we'll be doing our grocery shopping this morning for the week plus whatever chores that need to be done around the house. We have a routine and we are consistent or should I say we are redundant in all that we do on Sunday Mornings. 

Have yourselves a great day today, make the most of it and make it special. 

No comments: