Links

Friday, March 31, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It's once again our Friday shopping and out-to-dinner day for Michelle and me. 

It's going to be a wet weekend, so the odds of us going out and doing any yardwork has been greatly diminished unless I want to take the tractor out and go play around in the mud which I'm not too fond of. 

The Semi-Finals of the NCAA Basketball Tournament are tomorrow, I have enjoyed watching the games despite my bracket being completely blown up after the first two rounds. I don't imagine any brackets have knocked it out of the park, I think in my group of 15 there is 1 player who has one team alive. Everyone else has scored all the points they are capable of scoring. 

Other than that it is just going to be an uneventful weekend. However, BOPARC has put out their summer concert series at the Amphitheater. Once again they have lined up some great free concerts this year downtown with some pretty big acts. The Oak Ridge Boys, Debbie Gibson, Los Lobos and Smashmouth will all be coming to Morgantown this summer. I think this is once again a great lineup and all the concerts are free of charge. It should be a pretty interesting Summer here entertainment-wise in Morgantown. Great job by those that organize this. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable and spend it with those most special to you. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: